Have you seen the September/October issue of Watercolor Artist yet? In it is a special section on new watercolor art supplies. Our friends at Jerry’s Artarama, Blick Artist Materials, Canson® and Dynasty Brush came together to let you know about some exciting new paints and brushes that you can add to your stash. Even better, they want to give a sample of each to one lucky winner.
It’s easy to win, them, too–simply tell us what inspires you to paint by commenting on this blog post below, and you’ll be entered!*
Here’s a sample of what you could win just by commenting below!
This contest ends August 18, 2016, so you have plenty of time to comment now and then share this with a friend as well (they’ll thank you for it!).
Here are the amazing watercolor supplies that you could win:
• Mimik Kolinsky Synthetic Sable Brushes from Jerry’s Artarama
• Winsor & Newton Professional Watercolors Lightweight Sketchers’ Box from Blick Artist Materials
• L’Aquarelle Canson® Héritage watercolor paper
• Dynasty New Faux Kolinsky Series Brushes
• 4 Plein Air Sketching Tips
• Rethink Your Approach to Color
• 5 Ways to Get More From Your Brushes
• Express Yourself With Unexpected Color
Download Watercolor Artist here, and comment below now for your chance to win!
*US residents only, due to shipping costs and international contest rules and regulations.